Bruno is a Senior Investment Analyst with relevant experience in M&A and Investment Processes.
- BDO Portugal Corporate Finance Senior Consultant, Lisbon – Portugal.
- Leading analysis on potential acquisition targets and research on market opportunities, industry trends and potential strategies, developing valuation models (DCF, Multiples and LBO analysis) of businesses and assets for M&A processes as well as business plan reviews and building company forecast models to assist clients in order to improve their profitability and cash flow management.
- BNI Europa Analyst – Markets and Investments Department, Lisbon – Portugal.
- Conducting fundamental economic analysis to determine cyclical/structural trends and respective impact on global asset prices – government and corporate debt. Top-down investment research. Conducting due diligence processes for different types of P2P lending segments (consumer and SME), including portfolio valuation, financial statement analysis and definition of investment covenants.
- Bruno holds a Masters in Finance by Univ. Católica Portuguesa and a degree in Management from ISCTE.