With more than 30 years of experience in national and international companies, Ana has supported the development, growth and divestment, creating value for all involved, in areas such as Renewable energy, Real Estate, Tourism, Trade, Department Stores, Audit and Consultancy.
- Ana Torrejano has developed throughout the last 8 years a significant experience managing Venture Capital investments as head of financial affairs.
- As board member of a large construction company, was part of the executive team and managed several investments in energy infrastructure in Portugal, Spain, UK and Mozambique, with FUNAE – Mozambique Energy Fund.
- Supported R&D investments in renewable energy.
- Ana’s experience is particularly focused on finance, tax issues, investment structuring and M&A.
- With over 30 years of experience, Ana adds value through relevant experience in various sectors of activity, having worked for several national and international companies.